|Size (L x W x H)||15 cm x 10 cm x 4 cm|
- You can open the seam allowance with a light force, knock down the seam allowance, and make creases quickly.
- If you use it instead of an iron, work efficiency will improve.
- The design is easy on both cloth and hands.
- 1. Since it is pressed while rotating, it does not stretch and damage the fabric.
- 2. Since the center of the roller is thick, seams and creases can be pressed intensively, and the edges of the cloth will not be exposed.
- 3. A universal design handle that is easy on the hands. Since it is easy to grip, it can be pressed firmly with a light force, and it does not put a burden on the hand. It is also easy to use for left-handed people.
- It is also useful for non-ironable materials such as laminates, foundation piecing and sewing machine piecing, and folds before ironing.
- Material: ・ Roller: Polyacetal, Stainless steel ・ Handle: ABS resin
- Country of origin: Japan
- Package size: 75 × 190 × 30mm