Excellent for sewing and quilting. Fine pins with diameter of 0.56mm. (35 pins per package).
- Easy to use Fork Pins feature 2 pins in one
- For pinning material lining and fabrics in place
“HERA”™ Marker for Appliqué & Sewing The ideal shape of the spatula and the extra thin tip useful in folding are perfect for appliqué. Extra thin tip with curved design. This marker is easy to use for appliqué work and creasing.
A stitch guide that can be aligned with the edge of the fabric for stitching.
If the stitch guide is aligned with the fabric before stitching with a sewing machine, a neat stitch with a consistent seam-width can be achieved.
The guide comes with an adhesive sheet that can adhere to both metal and plastic surfaces, enabling it to be fixed at any location
- The angles often used for patchwork are displayed in an easy-to-understand manner.
- A protractor for quilters that clearly shows the angles often used for patchwork in red.
- Contents: Body 160 x 90 x 1 mm thick
- Country of origin: Japan
- Package size: 105 x 190 x 1.5 mm
Transfer your designs easily with the help of Iron-on Transfer Pencils. Place the tracing paper on the design that you wish to transfer. Trace your design with Iron-on Pencils, then place the traced design onto the fabric and iron.
Prym Dressmakers Beeswax is the perfect sewing tool for stopping your thread getting knotted up whilst sewing. Prym Dressmakers Wax makes such a huge difference – thread doesn’t get tangled like before and makes it easier to stitch – everyone should stock this essential tool in their studio!
Cuts fabric beautifully with the right amount of blade exposed, whether held upright or at an angle. Can be adjusted for left or right handed use. Available in 4 sizes: 18mm (Art. No 7503), 28mm (Art. No 7501), 45mm (Art. No 7500), and 60mm (Art. No 7502). Blade refills sold separately.
How to Use
- Pull the lever in the direction of the arrow to raise the cover and expose the blade for cutting
- When closing back the blade push the lever in the direction of arrow to cover blade for greater safety
- When cutting, be sure to place cutting mat underneath the material
- Be sure to keep the blade covered when not in use
- Handle: ABS Resin, Elastomer
- Lever, Cover: Polyacetal
- Blade, Screw: Steel
Use the Fons & Porter Acrylic Binding Tool to achieve smooth finishings for binding ends every time! Features: diagonal sewing line, trim guides at 1-3/4", 2", 2-1/4", and 2-1/2". Constructed of clear acrylic with black markings.
- Achieve smooth finishings for binding ends
- Features: diagonal sewing line, trim guides at 1-3/4", 2", 2-1/4", and 2-1/2"
- Constructed of clear acrylic with black markings
- No Assembly required
The curved, brass safety pins are particularly suited for quilt and patchwork projects. They are extremely rust-resistant and can therefore remain in the work piece for a longer time as well. Their curved shape allows it to easily pierce and affix several layers of fabric. The pins also have a high level of fastening force when opened and closed frequently, since the brass used has balanced spring force.
- Brass safety pins for quilt and patchwork projects
- Sizes: 38 mm
- Curved shape for a better insertion angle
Clover Water Soluble Markers are convenient for marking and copying detailed designs for Applique, Embroidery, Handicrafts, Sewing and Quilting. Marking can be easily removed with water. This marker works well even on coarse fabrics. Fine Point. Blue.
- It is a set of iron chaco pen and replacement core.
- White marker suitable for black cloth and dark cloth. The mark disappears with the heat of the iron or washing with water. Since the ink develops white, you can see the marks even with a black cloth or a dark cloth. With one replacement core, you can replace only the core when the ink runs out.
- Contents: 1 iron chaco pen body, 1 replacement core, 1 replacement bracket
Extra-fine pins, which smoothly pass through fabric. Useful for precise pinning in delicate piecework and applique. Head is made of iron proof glass. 100 pins/case.
Size: 0.40 x 36 mm.
- Needle: Steel
- Head: Glass
Pins smoothly pass through fabric, as the pin tips are thin and sharp. Long size pins are perfectly suited for quilting. Heat resistant glass head suited for ironing. 100 pins/case.
Size: 0.50 x 48 mm.
Sharp needle tip enables smooth insertion into fabric.
- 0.84mm x 50.8mm (2pcs)
- 0.99mm x 44.5mm (2pcs)
- 0.91mm x 42.9mm (2pcs)
- 0.89mm x 34.9mm (2pcs)
- Designed to fit the hand perfectly
- Safety ball to protect fabric when removing stitches
- Lessens stress on those with arthritis or carpal tunnel syndrome
- Package dimensions : 2.75 inches (H) x 9.0 inches (L) x 4.0 inches (W)
Embroidery or crewel needles have extra large eyes for strands of cotton or ribbon embroidery thread. Mainly used for either cotton or ribbon embroidery. 16 needles per package.
- No. 3 (0.99 x 44.5mm) 2 pcs
- No. 4 (0.91x 42.99mm) 2 pcs
- No. 5 (0.84 x 41.3mm) 2 pcs
- No. 6 (076 x 39.7mm) 2 pcs
- No. 7 (0.69 x 38.1mm) 2 pcs
- No. 8 (0.61 x 36.5mm) 3 pcs
- No. 9 (0.53 x 34.9mm) 3 pcs
Long and thin needles, specially made to string beads and pearls. Can be used for ribbon embroidery. 4 needles/package
- No. 10 (0.41 x 54.6mm): 2pcs
- No. 13 (0.41 x 48.5mm): 2pcs
The Seams Right is a quick and easy tool for marking seam allowances. It also features a slot for marking buttonholes, and is very handy for designing original patterns. The metal material even enables use with iron – ideal for ironing creases or to perfect pocket corners!
Multipurpose tool: For sewing quilting, knitting, crochet and embroidery. Used for measuring and checking. For fabric and yarns.
- A handy tool for marking and checking seam allowances
- A slot for making buttonholes
- Ideal for ironing creases and perfect for pocket corners